Hope with Love

We are taught to forgive, but grievous blasphemy of them I still wanted to forgive. Let them talk about me is wrong, it's because they do not know anything about my life. I only know what I do, what I think and what I say. no one can understand. It's my life, this is my way, why are there people who are too busy assessing my life, but life is not necessarily true according to the road. patient enough to deal with this problem quite tired. I just heard the words do not deserve. I could not resist calm, I just want to forgive them, I do not want to prolong this. but still, what I am doing is considered wrong. please help me how to live properly? if you need to show and I can assure you make can go to heaven. 100% goes to heaven. what you can, if you can follow the path I want all of you. but I hesitated, because I know in this world nothing is truly holy book. no, me, him, as well as all of you. never mind judge me, I had enough of this. I just wanted to say that I forgive you even if you never want to apologize to me. thank you for all :)

Categories:

Leave a Reply